Monday, October 13, 2008

When Bad Things Happen To Good People

Man this football weekend was tough. Michigan lost to Toledo, mostly because of a 100-yard touchdown return that was a 14 point swing in the game. (This was the only touchdown Toledo scored). Sunday, the Redskins lost to the lowly Rams, on a long TD return on a fluky, fluky play. That touchdown was...wait for it...the only touchdown that St. Louis scored. What a bad football weekend.

One another and much more positive note, I may have invented a new incredible staple in my football watching menu:

THE STURGER

The sturger is an incredible thing. It's the combination of a 3/5 lb hamburger topped with a thinly sliced, marinated steak, about the size of a hamburger bun. I must say that it was one of the most delicious things I have eaten in a long time, though I can't say that I really was left wanting a second one, which made my friend Richard's double play seem quite amazing.

I think I will be marketing this idea to Carl's Jr, leaving the software profession behind. The sturger is just too good to ignore, and I think I will be able to retire in a year, tops.

0 comments: